jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Cuando nadie te hace caso

Well, someone told me yesterdayThat when you throw your love awayYou act as if you dont careYou look as if youre going somewhereBut I just cant convince myselfI couldnt live with no one elseAnd I can only play that partAnd sit and nurse my broken heart, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonelyNow no-ones knocked upon my doorFor a thousand years, or moreAll made up and nowhere to goWelcome to this one man showJust take a seat, theyre always freeNo surprise, no mysteryIn this theatre that I call my soulI always play the starring role, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonelySo lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, so lonelyI feel lonely, Im so lonely, I feel so lowI feel lonely, Im so lonely, I feel so low

No hay comentarios: